Email the writer...

Click on the above categories.
Feel free to email me your ideas via inthebeholderseye@gmail.com for me to write.

Sunday, 8 June 2014

Foreword

Every book has a section of foreword written by the author (perhaps not, or perhaps by an editor or someone else). This is although not precisely a book, still I would like to write down the reason why I am writing and why this site is set up, as how an author would introduce his/her story to the readers before the readers gain their first impressions on the work.

This is not a blog, either. This is certainly not a scrapbook. I treat this as where I publish what I write and where I share my words to everyone in the world who has access to the Internet.

I have always wanted to write. I have been privately writing poems, some short stories and some reviews on horror films which belong to my favourite genre of films. Yet, they have never been brought to see the world out there, and their visages, have also been well hidden behind the veil. I would want to take this opportunity to share them with all the literature lovers out there.

Readers may ask why I did not start the site earlier, if I have always been so eager to share my work. The answer would always be the one, that I am afraid. By no means I am showing off my competence in the English language, that would be silly, and certainly I have got a lot to learn. But there are always some people who like to gossip about other people. True that I was too moved by these people, I was afraid of being the talk of the TOWN. Now, no, I am not afraid, for I have true passion in literature and I strongly believe that words never fail me.

This is the end of FOREWORD. Turn the page, dear readers, to start the journey through the sea of my words.


Joyce N.
9/6/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment